Parent Teacher Student Organization
Our Parent-Teacher-Student Organization (PTSO) is an important part of All Saints' Episcopal School. Here are some of the specific benefits of our PTSO:
- Fundraising: Our PTSO helps raise money for a variety of needs, such as new equipment and facility improvements. This can help reduce the financial burden on families and make the school more affordable.
- Community building: Our PTSO builds a sense of community among parents, teachers, and students.
- Volunteer support: Our PTSO provides volunteer support for a variety of school activities, such as field trips, classroom projects, and fundraising events. This helps free up teachers and staff to focus on their core responsibilities.
- Advocacy: Our PTSO advocates for the school in the community. This can help ensure that the school has the resources it needs to succeed.
- Increased parent engagement: Our PTSO helps increase parent engagement in the school. This can lead to better academic outcomes for students.
- Improved communication between parents and teachers: Our PTSO helps improve communication between parents and teachers. This can lead to a better understanding of student needs and a more collaborative approach to education.
- Enriched school experience: Our PTSO helps enrich the school experience for students by providing funding for extracurricular activities, field trips, and other special events.
We encourage you to get involved in the PTSO. It is a great way to support the school and make a difference in the lives of your children.
If you would like to get involved with the PTSO or volunteer at school, please fill out the form below.