The Saints' Fund
The annual fund is the lifeblood of an independent school. It provides essential financial support for the school's operating expenses, including faculty salaries, academic resources, facilities maintenance, and extracurricular activities. In many cases, the annual fund also provides financial aid to help families afford tuition. All donations to All Saints' Episcopal School are tax deductible.
Here are some of the specific ways that our annual fund, known as the SAINTS' FUND, benefits All Saints' Episcopal School:
- Cover the gap between tuition and the cost of education. Tuition and fees do not cover the full cost of educating a student at All Saints. The annual fund helps to close this gap by providing additional funding for things like faculty salaries, academic resources, and facilities maintenance.
- Provide financial aid to families. The annual fund can help to make an All Saints' Episcopal School education more affordable for families by providing financial aid to those who need it. This helps to ensure that all students, regardless of their financial background, have the opportunity to attend All Saints.
- Support extracurricular activities. Extracurricular activities are an important part of the All Saints' Episcopal School experience. They provide students with opportunities to learn and grow outside of the classroom. The annual fund can help to support these activities by providing funding for things like sports teams, clubs, and arts programs.
- Attract and retain top faculty. Independent schools compete for the best and brightest faculty members. The annual fund can help to attract and retain these talented educators by providing funding for things like professional development and research.
- Maintain and improve facilities. All Saints' Episcopal School needs to maintain and improve our facilities in order to provide a safe and comfortable learning environment for students. The annual fund can help to pay for things like new construction, renovations, and repairs.
In addition to these specific benefits, the annual fund also helps to build a strong community of support for the school. When alumni, parents, and friends give to the annual fund, they are investing in the future of the school and ensuring that it can continue to provide a high-quality education for generations to come.
If you are considering giving to the annual fund of All Saints' Episcopal School, we encourage you to do so. Your gift will make a real difference in the lives of students and faculty.
Thanks to the collaborative generosity of All Saints' parents, alumni, faculty and staff, the Board of Trustees, parents of alumni, grandparents, and friends, last year’s Annual Fund greatly exceeded our budgeted goal. The 2023-24 Annual Fund begins in the fall of 2023 and closes on June 30, 2024. Gifts must be received by June 30, 2024, to receive credit for the 2023-24 Annual Fund. To get involved, or for further information, please contact Sarah Ringley at (423)586-3280.