Email is our primary form of communication, but unfortunately, many of our whole school community emails get sent to Spam/Junk folders. This is a common occurrence for RenWeb/FACTS schools. This page contains the steps to ensure that our emails are Whitelisted and allowed into your inboxes. Please complete these steps to ensure that you receive all the latest information from the school.
For Gmail Users
- Click the gear icon in Gmail and select "See all settings" from the Quick settings menu.
- Navigate to "Filters and Blocked Addresses" in the top menu.
- Select “Create a new filter.”
- Add a specific email or a whole domain in the "From" field.
- The "From" field is where you'll specify what's getting whitelisted. In Gmail, you can specify either a specific email address (e.g. email@example.com), or you can whitelist a whole domain by omitting everything before the at symbol (e.g. @domain.com)." Enter @asestn.org and @renweb.com
- Check "Never send it to Spam" in the checkbox.
- Click “Create filter.”
For Apple Mail Users (Mac)
- Select “Mail | Preferences or Settings” from the menu bar in Mac OS X Mail.
- Click the “Rules tab.”
- Click “Add Rule.”
- Type a name in the Description field, such as "Whitelist: @asestn.org" to identify the new rule.
- Make sure the criteria reads If any of the following conditions are met and that the From field is followed by Ends with.
- Enter the domain name you want to whitelist in the field next to the “Ends with” field. Add an @ sign before the domain name to make the filter specific. For example, to whitelist all mail from the asestn.org domain type "@asestn.org" into the field.
- In the “Perform the following actions” section set the three fields to “Move Message, to the mailbox”, and “Inbox” or a different target folder.
- Click “OK” to save the rule.
- Close the “Rules” window.
For iPhone Users
- Open the Mail app.
- Select Mailboxes in the top-left corner.
- Open the “Junk” folder on iPhone
- Select and Open the email you want to mark as not junk.
- Select the “Folders” icon in the bottom menu.
- Select “Move Message.”
- Select “Inbox.”
For Outlook Users
- Click the gear icon in Outlook and select "View all Outlook settings."
- Select "Mail" from the settings menu.
- Choose "Junk email" from the submenu.
- Click "Add" under "Safe senders and domains."
- Enter the email address that you want whitelisted.
- Choose “Save.”
For more detailed instructions and instructions about other email clients please follow this Link: https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/email-whitelist