Why should you give to All Saints' Episcopal School?
Giving is important to All Saints' Episcopal School for a number of reasons, including:
- To help close the tuition gap. Tuition and fees do not cover the full cost of education at most independent schools. Giving helps to make up the difference and ensure that all of our students have access to a high-quality education.
- To support programs and initiatives that enrich the student experience. Giving can help to support a wide range of programs and initiatives that enrich the student experience, such as arts programs, athletic programs, and academic enrichment programs.
- To attract and retain top faculty and staff. All Saints' Episcopal School needs to attract and retain top faculty and staff in order to provide the best possible education for our students. Giving can help to support professional development opportunities for faculty and staff, as well as competitive salaries and benefits.
- To maintain and improve the school's facilities. All Saints' Episcopal School needs to maintain and improve our facilities in order to provide a safe and welcoming environment for students and staff. Giving can help to fund new construction projects, renovations, and repairs.
- To strengthen our school's community. Giving can help to strengthen the school's community by creating a sense of shared ownership and responsibility among all members of the community.
If you are considering giving to All Saints' Episcopal School, there are a few things you should keep in mind:
- Think about what is important to you. What are the programs and initiatives that you are most interested in supporting?
- Consider your financial situation. How much can you afford to give?
- Make a gift that is meaningful to you. You can give a one-time gift, a monthly donation, or a planned gift.
- Talk to All Saints about your gift. They can help you make the most of your gift and ensure that it is used in the way that you want.
Giving to All Saints' Episcopal School is a great way to make a difference in the lives of students and the community. It is an investment in the future of our children and our society.
All donations to All Saints' Episcopal School are tax deductible.