All Saints' Episcopal School Board of Trustees is comprised of current and alumni parents, Episcopal church members, and business leaders in the Lakeway community.
These Christian men and women are dedicated to providing premier independent education with all decisions guided by our Mission Statement.
The Board meets monthly to keep apprised of school activity and address agenda items requiring approval.
- All ASES Board decisions follow approved By-Laws when voting on actions.
- Board members serve three-year terms.
- Each member participates in one, or more, of the following Committees:
- Facilities, Finance, Governance, Institutional Advancement, Executive
All Saints’ Episcopal School Board of Trustees Vision Statement
All Saints’ Episcopal School will provide
- an exceptional and innovative educational program,
- a nurturing family-like community, and
- a diverse environment that affirms reason, openness, and acceptance
in order to empower children to
- lead lives committed to learning and serving and
- use their intellectual, creative, physical, and spiritual gifts to fulfill God’s purpose.
Committees: Executive, All Committees
Committees: Executive, Ex-officio on all
Vice Chair, Governance Chair
Committees: Executive, Finance, IAC, LRP
Treasure, Finance Chair
Holland, Fr. Mark
Rector, Religion Chair
Committees: Executive, Religion, LRP